I'm here again!

nettie

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
Not sure if anyone remembers me but I was here a few months ago declaring that I was ready to do it once and for all.... well who was I kidding?!
I lost a few pounds and put them back on plus more, I am now the heaviest and the most miserable I have ever been!
So here I am again and now I do have the motivation to do this.
A little reason why... my mum died when I was 10 and my own son who is now 7 got very upset before christmas because he thinks I'm going to die in 3 years. This broke my heart and I am now ready and have the motivation to be a healthy mum for both of my children and to show my son that he will have me around for a very long time.
So... here goes!
Look forward to speaking to you all xx

Welcome back, I'm sure with all the support on here you'll reach your goal.;)

Thanks very much, I won't be attending a group so will be using this site alot for great tips and motivation... I couldn't think of a better place to be :)

thank you very much :)

Welcome back... Our kids really motivate us dont they!!

This site offers great support and advice, and will really help us to get to target!!

Hi Nettie, yes I remember you, sounds as if yr back in the zone now. You will do it and you know this site is fab for support. You can pm me anytime if things get difficult, we all know how hard it can be sometimes, but we are all here for each other

Hi Nettie and welcome back! I think it just takes that certain something to make your brain click into place and once it does... Hey presto! x

Hi and welcome back.

Good luck and my best advice is that if you mess up, don't give up completely. Just get back on the plan as soon as you can and keep going.

Last year when I did sw the first time I probably messed up once a week. I don't think I ever managed a 100% week but rather than quitting I just got back on the wagon and lost nearly a stone in two months. :D

thanks so much for your words of motivation. I feel like I'm ready to give this my all and even got the treadmill out this morning! That's a first!
I'm going out for a meal later with the family going to stick to salmon, potatoes and veg. I know the restaurant menu quite well and they are really good at making their meals without oil and sauces etc.
hope everyone has a lovely day x

Hi Nettie - I remember you! Welcome back! You can do it this time - you've really got the motivation and that counts for everything. Wishing you all the very best of luck, Kx

Hi Nettie - I remember you! Welcome back! You can do it this time - you've really got the motivation and that counts for everything. Wishing you all the very best of luck, Kx

Hi,
yes I have the motivation and I'm certain it's not going to run away this time. x

Welcome back!! As someone has joined various times along the way i know what you mean about needing to be in the zone. this is the most focused I have been in while to do this and like yourself it is mainly down to my 7 year old son that i am so focused. I dont want to be a mummy that stands on the sidellines of life anymore I want to be fit and healthy role model for my son!!! Good luck her is too seeing alot less of ourselves in 2012!!!

Welcome back Nettie :wave_cry: - wishing you lots of success and losses :D. I'm back as of today, unfortunately a lot heavier, but really determined. Marian x

Today is going great!
Just going to stay positive and take one day at a time, back at work tomorrow so going to be prepared so that I avoid snacking on the many boxes of chocolates that I know will be on the table as soon as I walk through the door :/

Been out for tea to my favourite country pub and I was so good... and I've been using affirmations all day to keep me going. Just planned with my friend to go to the gym this week too :)

I remember you, welcome back, i am back again after loosing well over a stone and but it back on as soon as i started looking great!!!

well we have to wipe it under the carpet now and just focus on the future as we cant change the past.

good luck
xx

Hi Nettie, welcome back :)
i think theres alot of us out there, i rejoined this morning and since i was last there in august ive managed to put on 1 and 1/2 stone...tut tut tut naughty me.
so ive got a good 7 stone to loose.
heres to taking it one day at a time :) xxxx

Back