I'm here again!

I would also like to lose about 7stone.... eurgh it feels like a life time away :/

I would also like to lose about 7stone.... eurgh it feels like a life time away :/
It is possible!! - just look at all those successful stories out there. For example recent SW Slimmer of the Year Carole Wright BBC News - Carole Wright 'slimmer of year' after losing 20 stone
Forget about how long it seems, just treat it as a journey, it is not a case of 'putting life on hold' till you reach your target. It's a journey you can enjoy and reap the positive benefits as you go. Don't forget too, what an inspiration you'll be to others as well.
January is a new year, new beginnings. NEW YOU!
I came across this motivational link, I think it's fantastic and I'd like to share it: Motivation Zone - 5 Reasons to Feel Good About Your Life Right Now!
Anyway, take care and looking forward to hearing about your successes as your journey :bliss:
Marian xx

I remember you Nettie - you sound similar to me in having started but not done so good :( We will do it, once I get started I find that focussing on what I have achieved rather than what I haven't helps a lot. I too will be doing this from home and using this site a lot - I know it sounds stupid, but I feel far too embarrassed to return to my slimming world group 6 months later and carrying another stone in weight. To be honest I didn't find the group all that helpful, too much sitting around waiting whilst others were being weighed, and too much gossiping and chatting rather than actual weight loss help. So here we go, let's all achieve our goals!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
Had another really good day today stuck to plan 100% and I feel so good about it... silly I no as its only day 2 or 3 but just trying to stay positive.

Back