Im here!!!

saraian24

Gold Member
I made a brief intro else where on here - but will do it again!

My name is Sarah and im 24 years old and married with 2 kids. I was just under 12 st before i got pregnant and was happy with my size, i was a 14 and felt sexy inside and out.

Then I got pregnant!

I discovered food with a vengence and piled on 3 stone with no problems and even when i had my DS i wasnt bothered about the weight passe. But a couple of years on i got preggers with DD and gained another few - it took me too 18st 2lbs. It shocked me to realize that id got that big. Even though i knew i was big as my clothes had gone up from a 14-16, to a whopping 24.But i blamed pregnancy for the big clothes.

DD is nearly a year old now and i joined WW a couple months ago and am now down 10 pounds to my scales. though will find out tonmorrow at the weigh in! am a bit scared.

My aim is too do a stone at a time after ive achieved my 28 pound goal. Hope it goes well and im down to my normal weight within the year and if i can get down even further then joy!

Thanks for listening and reading look forward to getting to know you all x

hiya hun, welcome to mini's.

best of luck with the diet just stick to it and the weight will come off. when i had my baby i piled on 2.5stone then a stone a year after that.i was kidding myself didnt think i was big but when i saw pics and realise that i had to buy a size 26 i was like omg NO i will lose this weight. size 18/20 feeling fab even though only lost 3stone.

you can do it hun :)

becky xx

Hi saraian,

My aim is too do a stone at a time after ive achieved my 28 pound goal. Hope it goes well and im down to my normal weight within the year and if i can get down even further then joy!

I like mini goals myself as they do help to keep you focused and there is a sense of achievement when you achieve it.

There are a few different weight loss challenges around for the month of July and you might like to join one of them.

Also, Sinead has started a Christmas Challenge in this forum, I know it sounds a bit early but its not really.:) Here is the link: http://www.minimins.com/lot-weight-lose-then-join-wemitts/50744-christmas-challenge-x.html

I hope you have taken some before photos and also some body measurements as they will help you chart your progress along the way...

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Hello, and good luck :) I'm ashamed to say I'm a stone heavier than when I was 9 months pregnant with my son, and he's 18 next month!!

Hiya girlsnot too happy about weight loss this week, have only lost a pound so a bit disapointing. Guna have to get out s bit this weekend and do some walking. Though weigh ins not till monday thank god.

by monday hon you'll have had a downwards dash :) just keep on glugging that water. it's the most important thing i think. past not eating what isn't allowed of course, ha. exercise helps but i think it's all in the water :D of course, that's just my opinion :)

abz xx

Back