I'M HOME!!!!!! :)

victorial85

A moaning old boot!!!!
Well people, not long got home from Leicester after my exams. What a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE WEEK!!!!!

After getting down there I was really nervous about the exams the following morning but I got my head down and really studied. That would have been fine apart from the ambulance sirens literally every 10 minutes going past the hotel.

The next day I was shattered from studying so long the previous night and then had to sit 2, 3 hour exams, writing 4 essays in each so that was pretty stressful. Afterwards I felt reaaly upset and teary about being away from home and my OH so I was just looking forward to getting to the hotel and ordering my baked potato with chilli from the hotel restaurant.

When I got back to the hotel, my key card had wiped itself so I couldnt get into the room and had to go back to reception to get it re-programmed (good body magic I suppose!), then when I had settled, I decided to go and get my food......only to be told the kitchen wouldnt be open that week!!! Aaaargggghhh, I didnt know what to do as I had planned my day around my baked potato. So, I went for a walk in the town and ended up in Pizza Hut ordering a pizza. (I hang my head in shame!!) I was sooo stressed I didnt care and then really regretted it.

The next day of exams werent too bad, but Friday morning was awful and I was again quite upset about it but didnt have time to eat myself happy again as I had a train to catch. I walked the 15 minute walk to the train station and I tried asking 3 people for help as I didnt know the place and have never caught a train before.....because everyone was so rude and unhelpful I missed my train so I sat crying on the train platform!!!! Luckily I had an anytime ticket.

Then, when I finally got to Norwich to visit family member before returning home today, I was trying to get through the automatic ticket thingys that let you out and it wouldnt except my ticket. A boy came to help me and realised that my ticket I had been travelling on all day was for the 17th June, NOT JULY!!!!! OH MY GOD, I HAD BEEN TRAVELLING ON THAT TICKET ALL DAY AND NOBODY NOTICED. Thank goodness.
So, I am now glad to be home and back onto plan again. Sorry for my long novel.

What have I missed on here????? x x x

Wow, sounds like a stressful week. I'm sorry you had a rough time but I actually laughed out loud at "I planned my whole day around my baked potato!" I'm sorry that just really made me laugh

:hug99:

Natt xxx

OMG what a horibble time, you did so well just limiting it to a pizza and not a massive week long binge. Well done u x

Thanks guys. I was glad to climb into my own bed last night, so after a good night sleep I feel better and its back to work for me today!!!!!

Back