• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

IM LOST+JUST WANT TO HIDE

Wooah Blufizz! You DO sound really down. GIve yourself a break, you obviously have a lot going on in your head and it sounds like a vicious circle.

You can do it - you've done it before. If you start tomorrow you could stop hiding and feel proud of yourself. There are plenty of other less than perfect souls on the beach. I don't know your state of health or weight but maybe you could walk on the beach - no need to strip off and there's no food there!

I have some emotional stuff too which I tend to shove away and I also stuff my face when I'm feeling good. Doesn't make sense does it?

Well, I wish you luck and hope you get back on track soon. If you start tomorrow you could be several pounds lighter by July (oh I wish I would listen to my own advice!) :)

Pomooky XX

blufizz

S: 16st8lb G: 11st0lb
hiya lol...yeh it kinda all came rushing out
your start weight is lower than my target weight lol so we have very diffo amounts to lose....if i were to strip off anywhere theyd think a whale had beached! lol....i now see it matters to me what people think when they look at me and i doubt that will ever go away but the need to feel lighter and healthier is now much greater than my need to stuff down any emotions...

i read on someones signature..."losing weight is hard, being overweight is hard,,choose your hard" i know which one im choosing now...

thanks for your comments and il try to be nicer to myself lol..x

S: 15st5lb C: 12st4lb G: 12st9lb BMI: 24 Loss: 3st1lb(20%)
Hey you aren't alone. You'll get through this. Try not to compare yourself to others. I know it is hard.

You say you didn't put weight on until you had your kids. This might sound weird, but i think there is something quite beautiful about a woman that has put on a little weight because they've had children. It's like you've done something successful and amazing in life. I know everyone wants to look like a supermodel, but you should be proud.

Good luck with losing the weight. I hope that you find some inner peace with it. I know what it is like avoiding mirrors.

From one woman to another x

blufizz

S: 16st8lb G: 11st0lb
hiya and thanks for your kind comments :)
my weight isnt baby weight and its not just a few lbs im afraid..but i get what you mean lol

dont want to look like a supermodel either...just healthy with energy and a happy glint in my eyes lol....

i felt quite low over the last week but yesterday i had my hair cut....a little shorter than it normally is...more of a reshape..and it gave me such a boost..then i thought id try to cram myself into a new pair of combats id bought and actually go out.....the combats wernt such a tight squeeze and no one keeled over in shock at the sight of me when i did go out lol....i can see i have some self loathing issues to deal with....it worries me il keep failing at weight loss until i get over this negativity .....

but im feeling ok today-its not too hot so i dont feel so bad....hope everyones having a good day x