IM LOST+JUST WANT TO HIDE

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by blufizz, 24 April 2011 Social URL.

1. blufizz

blufizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD

Last edited: 27 April 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pomooky125

Pomooky125 Silver Member

Diet:
    Eating like a normal person
    Wooah Blufizz! You DO sound really down. GIve yourself a break, you obviously have a lot going on in your head and it sounds like a vicious circle.

You can do it - you've done it before. If you start tomorrow you could stop hiding and feel proud of yourself. There are plenty of other less than perfect souls on the beach. I don't know your state of health or weight but maybe you could walk on the beach - no need to strip off and there's no food there!

I have some emotional stuff too which I tend to shove away and I also stuff my face when I'm feeling good. Doesn't make sense does it?

Well, I wish you luck and hope you get back on track soon. If you start tomorrow you could be several pounds lighter by July (oh I wish I would listen to my own advice!) :)

Pomooky XX

4. blufizz

blufizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    hiya lol...yeh it kinda all came rushing out
    your start weight is lower than my target weight lol so we have very diffo amounts to lose....if i were to strip off anywhere theyd think a whale had beached! lol....i now see it matters to me what people think when they look at me and i doubt that will ever go away but the need to feel lighter and healthier is now much greater than my need to stuff down any emotions...

i read on someones signature..."losing weight is hard, being overweight is hard,,choose your hard" i know which one im choosing now...

thanks for your comments and il try to be nicer to myself lol..x

5. serya

serya Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(20%)
    Diet:
    just being healthy
    Hey you aren't alone. You'll get through this. Try not to compare yourself to others. I know it is hard.

You say you didn't put weight on until you had your kids. This might sound weird, but i think there is something quite beautiful about a woman that has put on a little weight because they've had children. It's like you've done something successful and amazing in life. I know everyone wants to look like a supermodel, but you should be proud.

Good luck with losing the weight. I hope that you find some inner peace with it. I know what it is like avoiding mirrors.

From one woman to another x

6. blufizz

blufizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    hiya and thanks for your kind comments :)
    my weight isnt baby weight and its not just a few lbs im afraid..but i get what you mean lol

dont want to look like a supermodel either...just healthy with energy and a happy glint in my eyes lol....

i felt quite low over the last week but yesterday i had my hair cut....a little shorter than it normally is...more of a reshape..and it gave me such a boost..then i thought id try to cram myself into a new pair of combats id bought and actually go out.....the combats wernt such a tight squeeze and no one keeled over in shock at the sight of me when i did go out lol....i can see i have some self loathing issues to deal with....it worries me il keep failing at weight loss until i get over this negativity .....

but im feeling ok today-its not too hot so i dont feel so bad....hope everyones having a good day x

7. blufizz

blufizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    sorry thread now moved

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.