I'm moving up to 1000!

**sparkles**

Silver Member
Finally reached my goal on Sunday after 8 months on CD:D I've been on 810 for about 3 weeks and it's now time for me to move up to 1000.

I've lost 6 1/2 stone on CD, plus a bit extra from before I went on holiday last December, so probably over 7 stone in all. When I started in March I weighed 16 stone and was a size 20/22, now I weigh 9 1/2 and am a size 10 (sometimes an 8!:D) I've lost 79 inches in all so far!

If you're at the start of your journey and struggling-it can be done. It's taken me a bit longer than most-not that I've cheated-my body just wants to hold on to every pound it can! This is the only diet that I've ever managed to stick to. It's certainly worth it.

I can now even fit into some of my daughter's clothes and she is a teeny size 6/8 in most things. I could never have imaged this a year ago.

Now the hard work begins. No ketosis as my safety net. Yikes!:eek:

Congratulations on getting to goal, i can understand your fears with maintenance thats the hard part but i'm sure you'll be fine look at the determination you have had to get you this far. Good luck for the future xx

Congratulations Sparkles!!! Good luck on your 1000 calorie journey and the rest. Don't forget about us still in the 3/4 pack a day pool here. Some of us are close to goal and others just beginning. Sometimes it's sad to see you guys leave, but then for you it's not!! lol

Wow, that is an amazing loss. Hope you enjoy the 1000 plan and all it entails.... the excitement of introducing some carbs.

MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thats a fantastic result & such an inspiration to me :)
I am on day 9, struggling slightly today & am a size 20/22. A size 10 seems impossible but you have just proved me wrong, WELL DONE YOU!!! :)
Good luck with the 1000 I am sure ya will do just fine, just dont by stretchy clothes lol
Niki
xx

Awwwww, well done sparkles :) You look amazing angel :)
Ya know I laughed at your "holding onto every pound" comment - I remember you having stalls in your weight losses, but you hung in there girl! I am so chuffed for you, Your whole face is completely lit up on your profile pic

Superbly encouraging post sparkles. So well done, and wishing you lots of continued success. Thanks for sharing with us, inspiration is always welcome x

Back