I'm new here - hiya!

Alisonx

Hi, my name's Alison and I'm in my 30's with three children aged 13,11 and 9. I've been struggling with my weight since I was about 17. I managed to lose it all once for my wedding but have piled it back on with extra since. I'm really glad to be here and I'm hoping to make new friends and get lots of inspiration to finally battle my weight demons!:D

Hi Alison! I've just joined tonight too.

Good luck on your weight loss xx

Hello! Good luck to you too. I noticed you're on the weight watchers plan as well so I'll probably see you in there xx:)

Yep, I've tried everything over the years but WW was the first one I did and I did well on it, think it's the best one for me. (I like wine and takeaways far too much, this way I can save my points! :D)

Hello and :welcome2:
Good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Yep, I've tried everything over the years but WW was the first one I did and I did well on it, think it's the best one for me. (I like wine and takeaways far too much, this way I can save my points! :D)

I gotta admit thats how I feel about WW too. I love the flexibility of saving points up for the weekend to have a treat and the fact that there are a few freebie foods too....

You sound really motivated ! You will be able to do this :D

hi alison and :welcome: to the forums! I wish you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983x
:p:p:p

Back