Im new! Hi :-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Becky1987, 16 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Becky1987

Becky1987 Member

Hi everyone! My name is Becky and Im new here although I have been lurking for a while, for some reason I didn't post. I have decided to join Slimming World again on Monday, I have done it before about 8 months ago and I lost just under 1.5 stones, unfortunately after that I went on holiday and found it difficult to get back into slimming world again so I have pretty much put that back on, but now I have no distractions and nothing to get in my way so I am determined to succeed again! Nervous about going back to class though hehe, Im trying a different class this time as I didn't really feel that the last class was helping me.
    Even though I haven't posted on here before, reading through all your posts has really inspired me.
    So.......HI! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Queen Bizzle

Queen Bizzle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Becky! Good luck - I lurked before I joined too ;) xx

4. Becky1987

Becky1987 Member

Thanks! I always get nervous before posting for the first time, daft really as everyone seems lovely on here :)

5. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome aboard we aren't that scary ;). Look forward to seeing you post more :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.