Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm new - just thought I'd say hello...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Love, 6 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Love

Love Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I'm starting Weight Watchers in the morning and I'm hoping to lose a LOT of weight on it. Hopefully it'll work for me - or should I say I'll work for it ;)

I've been reading the forums and it's pretty impressive. You're all doing really well and hopefully i'll be in your position.

I think it's going to take me a long time to get to where I want to be. Ideally I need to lose 10 stone or so, but I'll settle for a smaller goal of 3 for now and 'eat away' at the rest of it when I get to my first mini goal.
    I'm looking at getting married next year and then hopefully having a baby, so I've definitely got enough going for me to keep me motivated, but I will probably get some help along the way.

Anyway, I'm quite shy but I always waffle away so forgive me lol
    Keep up the good work and i'll no doubt be speaking to you soon...

♥ LOVE ♥

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Far better to think of smaller mini targets along the way. Are you going to a class?

Irene xx

4. Love

Love Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi IreneH,

Thanks.
    No i'm not going to a class. I can't really afford to. I've joined numerous times before, got all the books, got the calculator thingy me bob so I thought i'd better give it a go.

I'm always happiest when I'm on a diet because I feel more positive and to be honest, I never know why I haven't already succeeded. I just throw in the towel when I've 'cheated' that once.... new mindset aswell as new eating habits I think.

What diet are you following?

♥ LOVE ♥

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Was on WW but felt like a change and moved to slimming world. I go to a class as need the weekly discipline. Couldn't do it myself

Come and start a diary thread in the WW section and we also have a December Challenge in the stickies

Irene xx

6. Love

Love Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I will do, thanks hun.

Well done in your weight loss so far. You're doing great x

♥ LOVE ♥

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.