im new on ere please help!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kellie123, 1 June 2009 Social URL.

?

can i get help getting gastric band on the nhs help!!!!!

Poll closed 21 June 2009.
  1. help

100.0%
  2. im new

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kellie123

kellie123 New Member

Current Weight:
    7st12lb
    Diet:
    none
    hiya my name is kellie, im 24 and have 2 young children who are 3 and 2, they are my every thing thats the resson i need 2 loose the weight, im 19 st at the min ive always been on the big side, just never this fat!! im so low and the min and just want 2 curl up and dye its so bad,i think people laugh at me in the street,ive try allsorts of diets but they just never seem 2 work,
    It doesnt help the fact that every 1 i no is slim and looking good,
    I really want 2 have the gastric band done but would need it doing on the nhs,as im only workin part time and have 2 young boys,
    I no theres this happy person in side it just needs 2 come out, im so alone and i hate it,
    is there any help that i could get the gasric band done on the nhs,,
    can any 1 please halp me thanxs so much 4 reading this love kel xxxx:eek::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Would suggest you ask this on the surgical weight loss section as the members have much experience.

Good luck

Irene xx

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi Kellie and welcome, as Irene says.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.