I'm new on here

Helena99

Hello everyone,

I'm another newbie.

I've been struggling with my weight now for years on and off. I'm kind of short and don't carry the weight too well. :rolleyes: Anyway, I've tried a few specific diets, atkins, calorie counting etc, and now I've just decided that I'm going to stop getting too hung up on calories, eat heathly and right and exercise and see what happens.

If I try to stick to strickly to one things I just end up falling off the wagon. I can't really eat gluten as is makes me windy (ahem - sorry TMI) and my nutrionist has advised me not to eat dairy at the moment as I'm trying to get pregnant.

I've had a couple of failed rounds of IVF and the hormones helped me pile on a few pounds I could have done without :sigh:

Anyhoo, that's me for now. I'm going to go off and have another look around the site.

Bye for now.

Hi Helena

Welcome aboard I hope you find the inspiration, motivation and support on here to help you with your weight loss journey.

I may be able to offer support on the IVF front as my wife and I also had two failed rounds of IVF so I know exactly what you are going through.

We were ultimately successful in having children. So their is light at the end of the tunnel. You won't feel like there is at the moment but believe me its worth carrying on with.

Best of luck on both fronts.

Dave

Hiya guys, there defiantly is light at the end of the tunnel on the pregnancy side as I had a hell of a time conceiving my first son. I suffer from PCOS.

Losing weight was what help me to conceive on my own and fell no problem with my second son. My sister in law however had to have the clomid drug to help her and with a little weight loss she got a double package of twin boys.

I wasn't told to avoid any foods, just to watch the portions as that my major flaw. I love lots of food lol. S

Back