Im new to mini mins, Im doing Slimming World (and Im gonna succeed!!!)

Ha, an avatar is like a mini me. I wish - I'm a maxi-me at the moment. Too chicken to upload a photo at the moment! I've fished out all my books and am off to a new group on Tuesday. My old group was run by a consultant who was educationally challenged at best, scientifically ignorant at worst. She could never answer a single question from anyone and was not that slim, bless her. I'm moving to a group on the other side of town that I hope might be a bit better. At the moment I've put on exactly a stone and I was chubby to start with. Never lost it from baby number two.
What about you? What are your goals? Xx

thanks, sorry if i look nutty with the random posts. i im trying to get to 50 posts!!! joined yesterday and dont have a clue how to get around the site!!! it says i need 50 so i thought i'd just start posting to myself!!
you've done really well so far!! how are you finding sw is it your first time?

Hi Yes this is my first time to slimming world as I have never really been keen on joing slimming clubs in the past. I did join ww about 8 years ago briefly but didnt like counting points so have steered clear of slimming clubs ever since.My weight has fluctauted for years although I do exercise regularly and have done for about 3/4 years. I recently had a hypnoband which has appeared to have done nothing but empty my purse lol.

Back