im new to slimming world

red11

hi;)
my name is emma and i started the slimming world plan on monday..im loving it.:bliss:
i need to loose 6 stone:eek::ashamed0005:and hopefully this time i can sucseed..
looking forward to getting to know you all
emmaxxxxx

Hi Emma welcome to the SW forum good luck on your SW journey. Don't worry I got 8stone to lose so Im in for the long haul too.:)

thankyou for your welcomes...you have both done soooooo well..
emma.xxxx:)

Hi ya, i needed to lose 6 stone too, its about 4st 10.5lbs or something now!
Its a great plan and i haven't felt hungry in the 7 weeks iv been doing it!
It does take a week or so to get used to it all, so if you get confused ask someone for help :)
Good luck and you can do it!! xxxx

Hi Em welcome and well done on choosing SW. Try not to look at how much you want to lose in one amount but break it down to smaller amounts, what i do is aim at 7lbs at a time and you get the pleasure of achieving these targets more often. Good luck xxx Loobylou

Hey hello and welcome!
Ive got 5 1/2 to lose hun so no panic we are all in the same boat!

Good luck

Ruthyx xxx

Hi Emma,
good luck to you!! I have been back on SW for almost two weeks now, so I feel pretty new to it as well.#
You will do great!!

Hi Emma,
good luck to you!! I have been back on SW for almost two weeks now, so I feel pretty new to it as well.#
You will do great!!
thanks...how are you finding it??im really loving it..i had been on the cambridge diet before this and its soooo great to eat..

by the way have you got msn??so we can support each other??
if so mine is [email protected]
good luck
emma.xxxx

Hey Emma, just added you as a contact. I find SW pretty good, as you don't really get hungry on it, I looked at quite a lot of different 'diets' and didn't fancy starving myself, or worrying about weighing everything that I ate.
:chores016:

yea well done on SW, i have another 15lbs to go to target and going to keep going on it (hopefully forever) to maintain. its a great way of eating and really really easy to stick to even if you have something on.

Hi I'm new too I have been on SW for about two weeks now, it's going OK so far, this week I have stuck to plan and had all my healthy extras and a good dollop of sins! ( about 65) I feel like I've eaten loads. I've got my weigh in tonight so we'll see if I've lost any more, don't know about you but I find it hard to believe that free food really is free, that I can eat all this food and loose weight!!

Hi there, I'm Eleanor and I am losing 7.5 stones!!! Can hardly believe it was possible but I am almost at 1 stone off and I have really enjoyed it!

thank you for all the posts,this site is great..think im becoming addicted;)
you all seem to be doing great with your weight losses
emma.xxxx

Hi Emma, I know the feeling of getting addicted, I feel like I am checking onto the site quite often during the day!
It is definitely a good thing to focus on, makes you think about everything that you put into your mouth!!
Hmmmm, should have had it on last night after dinner....:sigh:

I started with having 6-7st to lose and have lost 2.5st since joining just before Christmas. I've also done VLCD in the past and SW is definitely the choice I prefer although the weight loss is obviously slower and more gradual. But it DOES work and you can still be sociable! good luck!

thank you for all the posts,this site is great..think im becoming addicted;)
you all seem to be doing great with your weight losses
emma.xxxx
I am definately an addict! I get on here in the morning before I go to work then I'm straight back here when I get home

Back