I'm New!

Lou1234

Hi All,

I just wanted to say hi!

I joined Slimming World last Tuesday for the first time and have been lurking on these forums this week.

Bit nervous about my first weigh in tomorrow but I've followed the plan (I'm doing EE) so we'll see. Feel so much better in myself from all the fruit and veg I'm eating which is a good thing already!

Welcome:) And good luck with your first weigh in xx

Hi there, i think we all lurk for awhile before coming and saying hi. Good luck for weigh in, hopefully it will be a nice surprise.

Welcome, its lovely here! Good luck with your WI

I'm new toooooooo, this is my first day on ere and doing SW. I've just made SW chips and i must say i loveeeed them and a poached egg, not very good for my first day but i was too excited make them. haha
How u finding it all?

How do u put a piccie on ur thing? does anyone know? x x

I'm new toooooooo, this is my first day on ere and doing SW. I've just made SW chips and i must say i loveeeed them and a poached egg, not very good for my first day but i was too excited make them. haha
How u finding it all?

you need ot post 50 times before you can have an avatar (piccy thingy lol!)

you need ot post 50 times before you can have an avatar (piccy thingy lol!)

Ta chick, i'd best get posting haha. I'm on the hunt for a cheesecake syn free thing now for Halloween.
I'm still getting my head round everything like red and green days. I dnt get it rly, like i started the day thinking i was on a red day but i've somehow ended up doing a green day haha x x

hiya n welcolme im new joined last wk n had me 1st wi 2day n was well leased hoe it works 4 u gl 4 2mora x

How u finding it all?

Its above where you edit your signature in the user control panel

iv popped in a pic to help you out

Attachments

7.9 KB · Views: 33
Back