Im new

Congrats on finding this site its great for moral support!
what diet are you following? x

Im trying to find a new diet to follow as we speak, i'm just really stuck at the moment because i did do slimming world but couldn't make all the meets because of my work. i am thinking about trying the weight watches diet as it seems more flexible.what one are you following?xx

Good luck with whichever plan you choose. You'll find plenty of info and advice on here :)

I definitely find keeping a diary on here helps me, even if no one else reads it :D
I feel more accountable. I would also recommend finding a group to 'weigh in' with once you know what you're going to do etc, I think there is one for each day in the weekly weigh in section :)

It's a bit tricky at first but you'll soon get used to it...it's easy to get addicted :D

weight watchers is the most livable diet Iv ever done , Im doing cambridge diet at the moment ...I have a holiday booked in 13 weeks so trying to lose a lot fast for that but afterwards Im going to go back to weight watchers...and yeah its nice to come on here and chat as a distraction :))

Hiya Rachel , welcome!...yeah Cambridge is going ok ...its not the easiest diet to keep to but so far so good.
I think cos I know its only a short time to my hols thats keeping me motivated...all the shopping I can do...how much I can fit in my suitcase and stuff:-D
No diet is easy I guess huh ..your heads gotta be in the right place....weekends are a bit of a downer cos I wanna be getting drunk and eating chinese food with my other but hey hoe lol
x

I could do with a drink right now lol hey rachel :) i did slimming world i did really like it but i just couldn't make it to classes maybe i need to give it another go. i lost nearly a stone on it and then found it hard to lose the last bit of weight, i always seem to get to the 10st mark and can never get lower:( i guess im just weak lol maybe this is the push i need and this site can help me:)xx

Back