Im not hungry at all but

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
The pork pies in the fridge are calling my name.
If it wasnt for the fact I knew they contained trotters, bum, lids and lashes for meat - Id go and trough one and sod the consequences!

I had to take some food to a party on Sunday and I picked pork pies.... not sure why as I really love them, should have taken something I hated. But...... I did not eat any of the food, none of the dominos pizzas or anything, I sat and ate my chocolate bar (CD of course). Tomorrow I am cooking for 20 people, soup, main course (which will be chilli con carne) and either keylime pie or lemon meringue pie for dessert. But I cannot taste anything to see if it has the right flavour!!! ha ha

When is your WI?

I play darts on Tuesday and there's always food - i've resisted so far - but boy oh boy does it get me in a foul mood!!!

And there's someone's 30th birthday this weekand there's going to be lots of cake.... arrrghhhhhh.

I will need lots of willpower this evening. Wish me luck.

Lynne
x

Good luck for this evening Lynne.... you can do it!!

I play darts on Tuesday and there's always food - i've resisted so far - but boy oh boy does it get me in a foul mood!!!

And there's someone's 30th birthday this weekand there's going to be lots of cake.... arrrghhhhhh.

I will need lots of willpower this evening. Wish me luck.

Lynne
x

Tell yourself at the time you could have the sausage roll/sandwich/pizza if you want to but you are choosing not to. Then it becomes less difficult cos you are not telling yourself you can't.

Good luck.

Back