• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im not sure if this is a VLCD sympton but...

Naya19

..doing it!
... ive kinda noticed that ive been getting alot more, for want of a word, randy over the past week or so ah-hem! :giggle:

I just wondered if this sudden bout of randy-ness is a LT or VLCD side-effect??

I have also noticed that most of the lovely people on MiniMins are married or have partners so i wanted to ask if there was anyone out there, who is/was single during LT, how they went about dating??

My usual evening date would include food or booze but because thats outta the question what should i do??

I dont want to wait 3 months to go out on a date but then im not sure what i would say to a person if i met them now, because as some of us have seen while on LT, not everyone is supportive of VLCDs :(

Sooooo any advice please??

I hope that this doesnt sound pervy!!!

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I cant really comment on the randyness thing as i have always had a high 'sex drive' and it hasnt changed, although some people on here have noticed a difference ;)

As for dating, if the person likes you surely they would be supportive of it whether or not they know you a lot or a little bit. There are always other things to do for a date rather than eating and booze :) It just means that you'll get to know each other without being under the influence of booze :giggle: which can only be a good thing :)

Naya19

..doing it!
:thankyou: hun :)

Good advice!

To be honest i had never truely thought about how MUCH of my life sourrounded food untill now! :eek:

I think its just my initial nerves/shyness thats kicking in! :giggle:

I'll see how things go :D and if someone cannot accept the choices ive made regarding my diet then they're prob not right for me in the first place!!!

Now to find em....... :flirt2:

Lei xxx

Theres always the cinema, no popcorn tho! Just water and stick to a back, aisle seat as you may want to go to the loo at least once during the film!! Good luck on the dating front!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
I've read other people's posts about increased libido in the past ....... still rather have a cup o' tea meself ;) xx

I'll stick the kettle on then shall i????? :giggle::giggle:

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
hehe, as a single person during the diet I know where you're coming from, I think it's the losing weight and wanting to get out there and strut your new confident self in the bed room is whats causing it!

On the dating side, I stayed away from it apart from one date, told girl I was on a strict diet so wouldnt be eating. They'll understand don't worry, if they dont then its not a good sign of a man!

No tea for me thanks! ;)

Naya19

..doing it!
Evening all :wavey:

Thanks for the advice! :D

So should i be drinking some tea at the cinema then?? ;) :giggle:

Im trying to save as much money as i can at the mo so im NOT gonna date untill ive started ny new job :flamingmad: :cry:

Im waiting for a CRB check to come through and i heard its gonna take flippin AGES :eek:

Guess its gonna be cold nights in front of me tv with me chocolate shake then..... :sigh2: :cry:

Lei xxx

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
Evening all :wavey:

Thanks for the advice! :D

So should i be drinking some tea at the cinema then?? ;) :giggle:

Im trying to save as much money as i can at the mo so im NOT gonna date untill ive started ny new job :flamingmad: :cry:

Im waiting for a CRB check to come through and i heard its gonna take flippin AGES :eek:

Guess its gonna be cold nights in front of me tv with me chocolate shake then..... :sigh2: :cry:

Lei xxx
Going working with children? CRB checks can take awhile alright. 5 weeks or something..

As for dating, it can always be cheap, guy can pay for everything! including the tea in the cinema if you choose! heheh

JanD

maintaining since June'09
I'll stick the kettle on then shall i????? :giggle::giggle:

Yes please .... not likin' the glint in DH's eye ;)

OOO aren't I awful! :copon: :D

Nope working with the elderly :)

5 weeks for CRB check!!! :eek:

Ive always felt i bit weird about a date paying for everything to be honest :eek:

I like to keep things pretty equal ;)

JanD & loulouless ya tea flirts!! :D

I prefer peppermint tea myself :flirt2:

Lei xxx

Haha!!! :giggle:

kered - i like your way of thinking! ;) ah-hem! :sign0007: :D

I used to work in "that" kind of shop for 5 years so im sorted :flirt2:

Hope i didnt lower the tone :p

Lei xxx

Hey :wavey:

kered - glad i didnt :D i gotta keep my dirty little mind in check ;)

LondonIrishOllie - haha! I hope you all like me dammit! :p :grouphugg:

Methinks im gonna take a break from job hunting and :drool: over Jonathan Rhys Meyers in the Tudors with me hot chocolate.....:cool: :giggle:

Lei xxx