im shocked wot is this world coming too!!!!

lauratrev

Silver Member
Hi all,

I dont know i youve seen it on the news that a woman has been arrested since the uploading of this video on youtube, i am just so shocked at how horrible someone can be and especially with a young child on her lap!

type in 'my tram experience' on youtube.

really is shocking and awful....be warned plenty of appalling language and cruel cruel words....i just cant believe people how horrible some people can be....

I watched it on youtube earlier and was simply amazed at her behaviour, and initially thought it was some kinda spoof. I'm surprised nobody lamped her one!

Tinytootz said:
I watched it on youtube earlier and was simply amazed at her behaviour, and initially thought it was some kinda spoof. I'm surprised nobody lamped her one!

me too...i think she knew that by having the little one with her no-one would stoop to her level and had more respect....mind you i wouldnt like to leave the house on my own or in the dark if i was her now....

Surely she must have been on something though to do that. Perhaps now she has been arrested, a bit of backstory might come out, like what actually prompted such a unnecessary tirade of abuse!

Tinytootz said:
Surely she must have been on something though to do that. Perhaps now she has been arrested, a bit of backstory might come out, like what actually prompted such a unnecessary tirade of abuse!

i think she was possibly drunk...drugs maybe but still no excuse agree on a jailterm...but likewise wonder wot did prompt it :/ xx

I could not believe it when I watched it earlier after being posted by DH on FB :eek:

She had no fear and with her kid with her. What if there was a crazier person on there and they attacked her and her child, shameful! The guy behind got up and had to be stopped, that is bad in itself with her having a young child.

She was clearly drunk or on something, poor child :(

I saw it earlier, you would hope that she has some form of mental illness and was having a bad episode and is not just a sick individual. I would have hated to have been on that tram, don't think I would have been able to stop myself from jumping in x

Racism is so ugly

Back