I'm so excited .....

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
i've got my weigh in tomorrow - im about to lose control & i think i like it!!!! :whistle:

:bliss:​

I don't blame you if you've been waiting for a fortnight ! I hope you get a big loss !

How's the clothes fitting now ?

good luck lovely x x

Summergurl you're gonna kick butt at tomorrow's weigh in :D....... and I'm gonna be so jealous ;)

I don't blame you if you've been waiting for a fortnight ! I hope you get a big loss !

How's the clothes fitting now ?

My size 18 jeans are now starting to become 'baggy' - i really dont like this clothes malarky!!!! lol depressing times but good times at the same time! lol

wow!! can you imagine if its in the double figures!!!! xxxx

hmmmm extremely doubtfull but it would be good lol i am hoping for 7lbs - i will be happy with that :)

good luck lovely x x

Summergurl you're gonna kick butt at tomorrow's weigh in :D....... and I'm gonna be so jealous ;)

Oh i duno about that lol remember, been two weeks though so i better get 7lbs! lol

Good luck hope its a big loss

ah you'l do great... the weigh in is the best part, dont know how you waited two weeks :)

Good Luck!!! x

Good luck for tomorrow hun! You'll have a brill loss :) xx

fingers/toes crossed for you.. hope it's a big one :p

It's going to be a huge loss I bet! You'll definitely make 7lbs for sure! I don't know how you've lasted so long! I'm guilty of being a daily weigh-er. XD

Looking forward to see the result of all your hard work....:D:D:D

You're gonna do great at your weigh in tomorrow hun! I have the utmost faith in you :D:D:D:D

Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrows weigh in, i have a feeling its gonna be a good one :O)

xxx

Oh summergurl I am so excited for you now hun...... 7+lbs should be easy for you. Good luck xxx

Mines'a couple'a days yet :D I hope yours goes great, I hope mine does too... Gotta be better than a 1lbs loss!

Good luck for tomorrow. You deserve a good one x

Back