im so weak :(

loveloveyy

i dont know whats happened to me...

but i just ate some bread and a pkt of crisp.. i caved in i feel totally devasted in myself...

i cant belive it did that i was so good...until now

feel like everything gone down the drain

Hun dont worry its NOT the end of the world. Dont give up you have done so well so far! Just brush it off and move on from it. You cant take it back BUT you can get right back on plan. Might have knocked yourself out of ketosis but dont worry your doing amazing!

What plan are you on SS or SS+ or a higher plan?

xxx

loveloveyy said:

but i just ate some bread and a pkt of crisp.. i caved in i feel totally devasted in myself...

Oops! You lost control, it can happen so don't beat yourself up over it. You're still the one behind the wheel though, so take note of how you feel now, and don't let it happen again!! Everything is only down the drain If you give up, so keep focused and all will be grand xxxxxxxxxxx

has any one ever did what i did and how did it effect them in terms of weightloss? will i gain it all back? or isit jiust the ketosis that i have to wait another 4 days for?

It just happens sometimes, hunni. :bighug:

But reality check - there aren't that many calories in bread and crisps. The carbs in them will make your body retain glycogen and water for a day or three so the scales will go up - but it won't be real weight gain. Get yourself back on the wagon and within a few days your body won't even know that you slipped up!

It's hard this time of year. It's cold, dark and there's too many food ads on the telly!

has any one ever did what i did and how did it effect them in terms of weightloss? will i gain it all back? or isit jiust the ketosis that i have to wait another 4 days for?

LOL, most of us have (and if anyone reading this hasn't yet - well done!).

You might get away with it making no difference to your weight (depends how much bread you ate). You might gain two to three pounds. But it will come straight off over the next day or two if you get back on the wagon!

thank you so much everyone, im actually a bit emotional but everyone has been so sweet i wished i came here to write before i went and ate all that bread and crisps. im going to get back on track wont let it slip again

going to drinks lots of water and stay on track tomorrow

xxx

I know exactly how yr feeling I ate today today as I spent all last night being sick aching all over and generally just feel rubbish. Now I feel so annoyed that I messed up I feel confused and don't know weather to continue or what :( x

I'd say don't give up n stick to cd!! We have all had bleeps now n again but we manage to move on n carry on with cd!! I've done it my self n then felt s**t afterwards but we are human after all... I know it's not easy as I have to prepare 3meals every day, 7 days a week!! Lol ... WILL POWER!! So hang in there Hun xxx

Don't beat yourself up, we are only human and we have our weaknesses from time to time. Tomorrow is a new day and an opportunity to continue with your good efforts.

Miss Slim, I have A LOT to lose and i was a little worried how someone MY weight would be able to last on a few soups a day, but honestly i didnt even feel hungry the only thing i found was i thought baout food A LOT and it was all in my head! You will feel so much better being on this plan because of all the vit your putting in your body instead of the junk food! On day 6 for me and i dont even think about food that much just getting on with it really, i KNOW i am not going to break it this time around because my mind set is right... get it done and over with and where i want to be. :) xxx

Hi loveloveyy

Forgive yourself!!

The thing is now to get back onto the horse. TRUST ME.
You are not weak, just human, however from my own experience I never got back up, I just lay there and wallowed in food.
One slip up will make hardly any difference.
Keep going :)

Im on week Two and I have had a 3 day break in the first week..!! Cheated one day on my second week, have lost almost a stone and I only had 2 stones to loose to begin with!! Trying to tell u don't feel bad and don't give up!!!! U can still loose!!!

Its in the past you will be fine. You have done soo well with you weight loss so far so put it in the past and get straight back on that wagon :) and keep losing :)

Hi all im one day one today and the weakness bit im also abit worried about and having no energy but once ketosis kicks in hopefully it will not be as bad :)

Listen to Natasha we were saying the same thing only last week and now look she is doing fab and sharing her experience with you. I felt the same and everyone helped me. Stay strong have faith and it WILL work x

It;s only down the drain if you allow it to be. Like you said you have done so well which you have. It's done, move on and get straight back on it. We are all human and things like this will happen it is how you chose to deal with it.

Chin up and smile xx

Back