Im soooooo Hungry

Mistiek

Its only my 2nd day... and I am struggling! :(

I am so hungry and its taken every bit of will power I have to not have a huge mouthfull of the kids bolognase! :eatdrink023:

Can't wait for my dinner shake now! It would be so much easier if I had no one else to worry about... I would have nothing in the house to tempt me then!

Please tell me this gets easier each day!
any advice fromthose who have done the 1st few days - what did you do to get by?

Also CDC said chewing gum was ok - what hve you all been told?

:sign0007: I did this twice......

Mistiek I've got 3 children and a husband to feed, I have my last soup when they're all eating their meal. I cook every night, and have a baby to cook for during the day too. It can be difficult but i can honestly say that i do not pick....

If you want to lose weight enough you'll find a way!!

Losing weight means more to me than that mouthful of food, that lets be honest is not going to quench a real hunger! A lot of what your feeling is psychological, it's not that you're hungry just that you want the food you can see. I think once you realise this the diet will get a lot easier for you.

Find your true motivation for losing weight and remind yourself of that every time you feel tempted. If your motivation is anything other than your own desire then you are going to struggle.

2 days is only just the beginning, sorry if this reply is harsh, but sometimes harsh is needed to make us see how much we REALLY want something.

xx

Not harsh in my opinion trim t. I went through eating just one thing each week. but i found that i wanted more than a lb or 2 a week instead of the 16-20lbs avg per month. I finally realized that 100% is the best. as it is i will most likely be on this a total of 11 months so i don't want to waste my time or my $. i give god the glory.
edi

hi i havnt started c/d yet but if i get tempted to eat i will stand naked infront of a full length mirror! that will keep me away from the kitchen:p

Mistiek & Shelly please join our newbie thread.
Mistiek, Shelly is right try standing infront of a full length mirror, I am sure it will be hard - but it will give you encouragement.
I started on tuesday, & the hunger hasn't been a problem for me so far! I emphasis so far, but drinking so much water has, that's why I am awake at 4.30,I needed the toliet!!!!
You did so well to avoid the temptation of the bolognase - be proud of yourself - give yourself a pat of the back.
There is the old saying "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels". I guess the saying should be slim, rather than thin - as thin isn't always healthy.
When you feel hungry again, have some water do something to take your mind of the hunger or craving.
It was my dad's B-day on wednesday & they were eating food I used to refer to as "nice food". I didn't feel hungry, but I was tempted, think to yourself - did food make you happy, think food generally only makes you happy the few seconds while you are eating it & then what - it just increases your appetite on this diet anyway.
Next time, when you are tempted, imagine being slim and that feeling you will get and think what feels better in say 6 months time being slim or the few seconds of artificial pleasure food will give you.

I hope that helps

When I 1st started cd i used to write down what and when I would be consuming like this

8am black coffee
1pt water
10am half a shake
1pt water
12 half a shake
black coffee
1pt of water
2pm half a shake
1pt of water
4pm half a shake
black coffee
1pt of water
6pm half a shake
1pt water
8pm half a shake.

I found splitting the shakes and having it all written down easier i could cross each off and also it made sure I drank loads of water a day to.

Its will get better hun, good luck.xx

Back