im starting cd ss on monday

well my dear,this time we need to train ourselves to eat right after lol,im going to do 15 mins walking and 5 minutes of weights and 50 sit ups each day if im in the mood to get into the exercise bit! so that doesnt seem like its gonna make me hate doing it as its only 25 mins tops! i want to be slim again soooo frekin bad! and for once try to stay that way! ok i had my brekki shake at 10.30 and already my belly is rumbling so im gonna try stick it out till 2.30 and have my last one at 6pm...im working wed-fri dis week so that'll keep me occupied! im in telesales so the day goes real quick thank god! then i have my lil one jessica,shes 3nhalf now to keep me busy the rest of the day! my god my mam is making food downstairs n it smells delicious! lmao!! ill stay up here in my room for a while! plus i cant stop peeing ALREADY!! x

I might do the sit up thing, I do a bit of walking a day but that is about it ! LOL, you are right we need to eat right afterwards. I cant stop going to the loo either, I have had about 2 litres of water so far, had my bar for lunch chopped into tiny bits so it lasted a bit longer and I am not really hungry at the moment, worse thing is I am now obsessed with food LOL, other girls eating lunch in the office is so tempting.

Lets do this !!!!

lol,nothing worse! all the girls in my office eat hot food at lunch but really healthy and d smell whifting around the office does be gorgeous haha! but no,i came to cd to shift the weight so i can enjoy the food i like in moderation after! :D just went to the playground and walked around with my lil one looking at the animals in the farm for 2 hours,had a picnic with her,my sis n our nieces n nephew n i watched them eat,so enjoyable lmao!

Hi It is such a struggle my tummy is hungry but my head keeps on giving it a telling off lol, Hows your day been so far. Just going to have my first pack hope your all doing well.
Magz X

hey maggief,my belly is screaming for food lol. im going to split my shakes into 6 to keep my hunger at bay hopefully 2m :) still i feel like ive lost a bit since yesterday lmao! x

lol,im telling you now my mams cooking is gonna make me move out! oh the smell is just ravishing haha! couldnt sleep last night,i felt i was on a caffeine rush or something? but felt ok dismorning wen i got up,eventually! :-o

I am not feeling hungry after my 3rd shake so after 2 days I've only had 3 shakes per day. Due to my height I should be on 4 or having a meal... Should I force myself to "eat" even though I don't want/feel the need to???

Back