i'm struggling so much at the mo

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
I have been faffing about soo much and the weight is creeping on and i don't know why i'm doing this to myself. I'm not happy and don't like the way i look and i wanna do this so why do i keep ruining it all.

I think alot of it is i'm trying to fill a gap with food. I feel hungry all the time but no one can ever be that hungry, not possible, it's like i'm always searching for something that will " hit the spot" but nothing ever does.

I don't know if it has anything to do with my daughter who is 20mths going through all the tests to find out why she is so delayed, but at the moment she has the DX of global development delay untill more results come back.

So i need to get back into the swing of ww diet and stop comfort eating, easily said then done eh?

I have been faffing about soo much and the weight is creeping on and i don't know why i'm doing this to myself. I'm not happy and don't like the way i look and i wanna do this so why do i keep ruining it all.

I think alot of it is i'm trying to fill a gap with food. I feel hungry all the time but no one can ever be that hungry, not possible, it's like i'm always searching for something that will " hit the spot" but nothing ever does.

I don't know if it has anything to do with my daughter who is 20mths going through all the tests to find out why she is so delayed, but at the moment she has the DX of global development delay untill more results come back.

So i need to get back into the swing of ww diet and stop comfort eating, easily said then done eh?

Hi Kirsty

I totally sympathise with you. I can't explain it though I'm afraid - if I could I'd publish it and be a millionaire! If you're anything like me, you really want to lose the weight once and for all ... and then something will happen and it doesn't have to be something stressful, it could be just a great night out and you feel good and think ... I'm happy as I am, so I can eat X .... and then that feeling wears off and you feel worse than you did at the beginning.

Not sure I'm making a whole lot of sense here lol

Anyway, just wanted to say good luck with your Daughter and keep to the plan as much as you can :)

Twiggy
xx

Kirsty i could have wrote your post its the same for me.I dont have any answers but i do know i cant give up.So if you have a bad day put it behind you & start again.

Yep, just try not to give up hun. You can do it...we all can!!!

xxx

Just wanted to send you some (((hugs)))

thanks hunny, well today is the first day back on the wagon!

Good luck lovey!

Let us know how it's going!

xxx

Good for you! ... getting back on that wagon is tough somtimes! ... Just try and keep ontop now hehe ...
Hope your having a good day back on plan

xxx

Im sure its largely down to the stress kirsty, youve done sooo well on WW before, you KNOW you can do it.

Get those cupboards full of low fat snacks etc so when the munchies strike you can give in with a clear concience :)

welcome back mate and good luck you can do it !!

Thanks guys, the wagon has a dodgy wheel and keeps trying to trhow me off, but i'm holding tight lol

hey kirsty hows it going xxxxxx

Back