in a nice way

duncan

Silver Member
my boss yesterday said "it looks like youve been run over by a steam roller;), she said basically youve shrunk, all of a sudden ive noticed it to, ive given away all or my 20 size trousers, my work clothes (bottoms 18) (tops 16) much to hubbys disgust, bras are too small so are knickers, cant wear engagement ring, shoes are looser :D, pleased isnt the word, will put some pics on at some point soon, saw my cdc last night, nothing to do with diet her comment was "everytime i look at you your smaller":D, im lapping up the good words and my confidence is even more booming:jelous:

Well done hun xx

Excellent stuff :D I bet you are floating!
How do you feel taking a compliment? Are you finding it easy to accept them? I fins it a bit odd really! My friend was at mine the other day and she kept grinning at me. I finally asked why and she told me that she knew I had lost weight cos my bum only takes up one seat of the sofa now.....I didn't know whether to laugh or what! Obviously she meant it nicely but all I could then think about was that my butt used to take up more than one seat on my sofa and it had been noticed...!!!

great stuff there! well done, you must be glowing.

Excellent stuff :D I bet you are floating!
How do you feel taking a compliment? Are you finding it easy to accept them? I fins it a bit odd really! My friend was at mine the other day and she kept grinning at me. I finally asked why and she told me that she knew I had lost weight cos my bum only takes up one seat of the sofa now.....I didn't know whether to laugh or what! Obviously she meant it nicely but all I could then think about was that my butt used to take up more than one seat on my sofa and it had been noticed...!!!
compliments i love them, keep them coming, it makes it easier to keep going

Back