In it for the long haul this time!

twinklyjojo

Hi all

Well here I am yet another stone heavier than last year when I told myself this would be the year I would succeed! I have tried all sorts the last year - WW, sw, fasting, etc etc, but have just ended up heavier. I think my problem has been i expect amazing results fast when in reality I have to look at whatever eating plan I chose as a permanent change, hence I have opted for WW as I feel I can incorporate it best into everyday life. SO I am rejoining a WW group on Saturday and hoping that the pound come off steadily, even if slowly! Looking forward to chatting with you all x

Hi, you just described my story :) iv done sw, Dukan and Lipotrim this year. I lost 4 stone but have now gained 2 back. Iv got a lot to lose so decided it was time I joined ww. The class is close to my home so there are no excuses :) I always expect to lose at least a stone a month and that doesn't work so I always feel bad. This time I am aiming for a lb a week and any extras are a bonus :)

Good luck x

That's my story down to a t too!! Harcombe exante slim fast calorie counting Sw the lit. I too want fast results and chop and change grass is greener etc. but here I am day 3 and here I plan to stay
X

Wow well done that's a great loss! :) I joined tues eve have had a shaky start as dd broke her finger so been at hospital yest and today so food plans have gone amiss. But tracking everything and feeling positive! Off to have some sugar free jelly!! Good luck for this week x

Back