1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

In Kenya and need CD products

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chubbynomore, 15 October 2008 Social URL.

1. chubbynomore

chubbynomore New Member

Im 23 years old and overweight. I tried te cambridge diet this year and lost weight in 7 weeks. I couldnt continue coz i was leaving for Kenya.
    I've gained the weight bak and desperate to get it off coz i have a wedding next year march. Cambridge diet products arent available here so is there a way I can order them from abroad, lets say the UK or south africa???

PLEASE HELP COZ I CANT BE THIS WAY ANY MORE......:cry:

I'm 16 stone something and 5'6:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Hi hun, I don't know if you can order from the UK Cambridge suppliers but I think you can from the USA ones. The only advice I can offer is to get in touch with Cambridge UK's head office, the contact details can be found on their website I think. I've put the link on here - hope it works and that they can help you.
    Cambridge Diet home page

xxx

4. Spanglyrainbow

Spanglyrainbow Well-Known Member

Hey hun,

I hope you have more luck than me! I am desperate to get my hands on CD again (after moving to Canada from the UK). I have emailed all distributors in the USb and none of them ship outside the US (I live about 20 mins from the US border!!) I also emailed the UK main site and they have no way of me getting it in Canada!

Sorry, to be no help....if you find a way of getting CD where you are - would really appreciate finding out too! :p