In my spare time.. what spare time?

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Pierce, 20 July 2006 Social URL.

  1. Pierce

    Pierce Administrator Staff Member

    Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.76%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting, Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Well im a computer geek, i do everything with computers 90% of the time. (The other 10% is for sleeping, eating, bathing, walking, traveling etc)

    I like to play online games, and build web-applications in my spare time. I also do a lot of online chat too (IRC).

    Cooking is also another major hobbie i have, i love to cook, and i love to eat.

    Pierce
     
  2. Avatar

    MiniMins.com Matched Content

  3. ANNTEXT

    ANNTEXT Full Member

    Diet:
    weight watchers (points)
    same here , i spend most my time on computers (well everynight really)

    in my spare time i cook clean walk gym and ice stake!

    but i love computers too!

    enjoy your food lol! x:)
     
  4. sonkie

    sonkie Gold Member

    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    All my spare time is spent on here. Well it is my life line. Although I am only working one morning next week so must do some studying for my open university course....I have been a bit slack lately, especially since sending in my TMA01.
     
    Mini likes this.
  5. CuddlePaws

    CuddlePaws Full Member

    Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.69%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    What spare time exactly!!! I'm up between 5 and 6 am with my 11 month old, and he's my pride and joy, but a real rocket so I spend all day looking after him (and maybe I have a little gander in here when he's asleep.)

    I love reading so if I ever get 'spare' time that's nearly always my first choice! After that it's trying to watch all those loads of box sets of DVD's i've got of which I'm currently through various stages of episodes and completely confused about whats going on! I'm also doing a creative writing course and have to do assignments (no deadline there thank god, but it can get pushed to the back of the queue). I really need more 'spare' time.
     
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.
Loading...
Similar Threads - spare spare
  1. Mags
    Replies:
    27
    Views:
    2,348
  2. matty
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    1,582

Share This Page