In need of help

slimlinetonic

Hi I am a lady who has lost 11 stone with slimming world doing green and red days as I really don't get EE but I am out of control and putting weight on so quick that I am growing out of all my stuff please can people on here help me. I try and explain to my slimming world consultant but I am still getting fatter.

You have done fantastically well and it would be a shame to ruin the good work and go back to old days.
What is that you are over doing that makes you put on weight. Is it the syns or the food on the plan itself.
I try to help and support you. I have 4-5 stone to lose and am determined to get rid of it. I am mainly on Green days with a few Red days.
I am sure we can do it together.

I have a problem with sticking to the plan, I would love to do EE but I did it for a week and put weight on since then been totally out of control.

Was it the gain that knocked you off track? You don't have to do EE stick to green you've proven it works! Try and think why this gain has wobbled you it will hold the key to why you can't get back in control.

Back