• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

In "Normal" clothes

sorry to bore everyone but gotta get this off my chest and i know you will all understand why its such a big deal. i braved going into new look today, i normally just dash straight to the back to the big section to get my size 20-22's. well i spotted a size 18 dress and thought "what the heck, lets see how far off i am to getting into that". well it fitted!!!! so spent all afternoon in and out of the changing rooms trying on just about every top and dress i could find, haha. was like a kid in a sweet shop. bought myself a lovely maxidress which i shall be wearing to group tomorrow and a gorgeous concessions dress simply marked with an "L" which is for a wedding in 7 weeks time. its a bit tight on the bust so fingers crossed my cleavage will shrink a bit my then.

anywayz, just wanted to share with everyone as i am buzzing.

carrie x:8855:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thats fantastic...what a lovely feeling for you and you should be very proud of yourself :D

Lucky Cat

A work in progress
Oh carrie, that's fantastic! I know EXACTLY how you feel :D:D:D

I've gone from a 22 to a 16 and it is so, so lovely to be able to get things from the 'normal' range rather than heading to the outsize section.

yes, although new dress worked against me yesterday as i got weighed in it. note to self, a jersey maxidress which is very heavy material is not for friday mornings. lol, i put on 1lb and as i stuck within my syn limit thats all i can really put it down to. oh well, next week will be back in my leggings and il have lost it again.
x

gonnagetslim

size 14 here I come
Fab!! :woohoo: well done! cant wait till I can get clothes size 18 :D

Rigby

Well done!

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
Fantastic!!! good for you hun.

I am exactly the same after buying 24/26's for years I am now buying 16's from new look and tk maxx and can hunt for bargains :D

I went shopping with hubby to the outlet stores yesterday he couldnt find anything much he liked, but I to was like a kid in a sweet shop.

Normally I dont bother looking for me as I knew nothing would fit...my how things have changed :D:D

I have even booked a last minute family holiday to turkey so I can wear them all :D

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Excellent job hun,well done to you.
God i remember how that feels and hope to be in an 18 again very,very soon.

aw wow well done :girlpower: thats such a good feeling isnt it :) i usally buy clothes way too big but i tried on a 16 and 18 dresses and the smaller one fit better :D

thanks guys, and well done everyone. i can see some fab losses here. gosh, am i glad i found this site. nobody around me seems to be bothered about bettering themselves, and i always felt i was rambling on and on and on about diets and weight. glad to finally find some people on my wavelength. x

Ah, what a fab feeling that must be - I can't wait to be doing that myself!!!! I'll be dressed in a rainbow, rather than a pair in each colour from Evans lol. Well done xxx

well done sweets! proud moment for you!

xxx