In Search Of My Ankles

Despite being that TOTM and breaking ketosis with my nightnurse cold medicine I still managed to reach -5. Way to go me! :)

Way to go girl! FANTASTIC!

I have to say I found the coconut FJ more palatable (by a mile) than the coconut so beware!!!!!!!!!!!

Big congratulatory hugs :D

Well done Stinkerbelle :D .. keep up the good work .. and yeah its easier to drink the shakes rather than chew even swollow the fj :( they are repulsive to say the least ~lol~ x x x

...broke down and bought a scale....lets hope it keeps me motivated and doesn't add to my insanity! LOL

...broke down and bought a scale....lets hope it keeps me motivated and doesn't add to my insanity! LOL

I'm sure it will keep you motivated! I also think it's a good habit to get into; the main reason why my weight crept up on me the way it did was because I didn't get on the scales enough! It's amazing what a good job you can make of convincing yourself that your still the same weight if you don't want to admit the truth!

Good luck !

Dx

I weigh everyday at least once!!! Serial weigher i know! I know!!!

Just bear in mind sometimes you will randomly gain!!! As your weight fluctuates all the time..... just concentrate on 1 day.... and as long as its going down then its all good!!! X

Oh hun I couldn't weigh in every day... When I get to goal I will just so I know where I'm at so I don't get into this situation again but until then I'm a once a week weigh in kinda girl :) just means I won't do my own head in thinking about it xx

I think when I get to goal I'm going to let my OH have the scales and only let me use them once a week ~lol~ otherwise I'm going to end up a serial weigher as I'm doing now :( ...I really want to get out of that tho...might even give him the scales earlier :) x x x

OMG i cant!!! lol.... When i get to goal i will prob be worse!!! I havent gone through this to put any back on lol.... x

With you on that one Deezer! I will be on the scales every day and taking action as soon as any weight goes on. I am NOT. going through this again!

Dx

Back