In search of the perfect nail polish caddy...

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by RachBlue, 18 September 2011 Social URL.

1. RachBlue

RachBlue Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cal Counting @ 1550cals / day + following Dr Stephen Gullo's theories about knowing your weaknesses
    I'm a bit of an organisational freak, and I've been looking everywhere for the perfect nail polish + accessories caddy, with no luck so far, so thought I'd put my question out here in case anyone has any recommendations? :)

I'm looking for a box, open is fine, that has spaces for 16 or more polishes (standard size) plus seperate compartments for a bottle of remover, and the 2 or 3 pots I keep things like files, clippers, orange sticks and so on in.

'Tis baffling me because I want seperate compartments for the polishes, so I improvised for a while with egg boxes but that didn't really cut it, I suspect I'll end up buying stiff card and trying to make one myself... but if anyone feels me on the neat-freak/compartments thing and knows a good place to buy things like this, please let me know - PM's fine if you can't post a link yet! :fingerscrossed:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.