In the right stone bracket trying to get to target

jennyc_uk

Silver Member
Anyone else in this position? I've dropped into the 9st band now but not wanting to drop into the 8s (would prob be classed as anorexic!) so I'm where I wanna be but 5lb off target

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anyone? I can't be the only one surely lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would love to be! But not quite yet. I am sure you will have some friendly help soon enough! Congratulations on being so very close to target.xx

Another 9lbs off for me and I'll be in the same boat. Well done on your fab loss so far!

Hi there I'm in the right bracket (just!), trying to lose another 13 pounds to get to target!

Correction to my post above, I've got 9 pounds to go till target, but only 2.5lbs to go to break into my final zone of 9st something. I'm hoping I can shift that this week but that might be a tall order :rolleyes:. Still I would love to finally be in the correct stone bracket!

...........and I'm back out my stone bracket again haha. Blummin sneaky 2pound gain! Watch this space...

I've just got into the nine stone bracket and want to get down to 9.7lbs but have been pigging out this week - I feel like whenever I lose some weight I go and sabotage my efforts! Feeling a bit down today :(

Whitey27 said:
I've just got into the nine stone bracket and want to get down to 9.7lbs but have been pigging out this week - I feel like whenever I lose some weight I go and sabotage my efforts! Feeling a bit down today :(

That's me too!
I'm glad to see I'm not alone in my little bracket now lol

Yay! Dropped down into the 9s today - 9st 13.5! Only 6.5lbs to target (9st 7). Hi y'all *pulls up a chair and gets comfy*.

krupskaya said:
Yay! Dropped down into the 9s today - 9st 13.5! Only 6.5lbs to target (9st 7). Hi y'all *pulls up a chair and gets comfy*.

That's my target too but I've been bobbing around and messing about - too many holidays lol. At last WI I had 3.5lbs to go but i know I've put 3lb on at least after being AI for a week on holiday and not getting back on plan x

krupskaya said:

Me too!! Doesnt feel too far off so hopefully we can get there quickly!! Xx

1/2lb gain this week. Really happy as I've just been on holiday AI lol

1/2lb gain this week. Really happy as I've just been on holiday AI lol

That's a miniscule gain considering you've been away AI. Well done!

I weighed in today and I've just got 5lbs to go till target. Also I'm sitting here in size 12 jeans and they fit! Yippeeee!

krupskaya said:
That's a miniscule gain considering you've been away AI. Well done!

I weighed in today and I've just got 5lbs to go till target. Also I'm sitting here in size 12 jeans and they fit! Yippeeee!

Well I've been on holiday again for 5 days lol WI Wednesday. As long as I'm still in the 9st bracket I'll be happy!

Well I'm out of my stone bracket :(

oh no! Chin up though you'll soon be back there! I have 4pounds to go and my lord I can't shift them for the life of me!!!

ginlin said:
I'm in the eleven stone bracket, and don't want to go any lower than 11st 1lb:)

Well done you!! Got to get 1/2lb off to get back into my right stone bracket now

Back