Indigestion? Feeling really ill :(

** Just Jools **

Slow & steady does it!!!!
Has anyone suffered from this? I'm on day 16 & felt a little funny this afternoon. OH said it was probably indigestion as I wasn't eating much. I feel ok now & it didn't last long but I just wondered if anyone else has experienced it. x

Is it just me then? :(

Maybe I should get it checked out with the doc as it's back today & I've not even had anything yet! x :sigh:

I get it all the time Jooles. Comes and goes. Last had it about 2 days ago. Not sure if it is certain of the products that do it. Must admit I am taking indegestion medication at the moment when needed. Am sure it is going to take me out of ketosis, but can't cope with the burning pains so is the lesser of 2 evils.

First week on CD I didn't have any and it was wonderful and then week 2 the burning came back with a vengence lol.

Charlie xx

I assume it's that anyway but as I've never had it before in my life I'm not sure what the symptoms are.

I've not taken anything yet as it's eased off a bit again now but I was convinced I was having a heart attack earlier!!!

I don't understand it though as I'm into week 3 now & I've not had anything different pack wise. x :(

Could well be to do with the acidic bulid up in the stomach working off the packs and as there is less in your tummy for the acid to work on you are getting a little bit of acid reflux.

No idea really, just clutching at straws. Have you phoned Sue and asked her?

Just going home for lunch now so I'll see what she says. Thanks hun. x

Hope you feel better soon sweetie xx

Thanks hunni. x

i have refluxand it is often worse on cambridge due to nothing much going in my stomach. i take omeprazole which i get prescribed by the gp but ranitadine ( zantac ) works well too and wont knock you out of ketosis

one really bad night when i couldnt lay down because of the pain i took omprazole, ranitadine, gaviscon and tums and was kicked out of ketosis as tums has citric acid in it

with mine i feel a bad pain in the middle of my chest that spreads thru to my back and up my neck, can often taste the bile and am usually sick at the end of it all thou the vomiting doesnt usually occur with indegestion, usually is the pain

Thanks Claire, that's really helpful. x :)

Back