Inexperienced cook needing help!

Love this Rochelle, will most certainly be making these (when my kitchen is finished and I have a new oven), sounds gorge!!!!
xxx :p

I cant cook either lol i see millions of ingredients and i never go for it
nice and easy meals are the way to go lol my fav is chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow extra light wraped with bacon with no fat served with chicken savoury rice and veg
yesterday i made a curry which had a tin of chopped toms, tin of mushy peas, tin of beans, some curry powder, garlic powder, chicken stock, worstshire sauce, peppers, sweetcorn mushrooms onion leeks (whatever veg)then added some ready cooked chicken(£4 for big bag from iceland)and cooked in oven for 40 mins and the chicken is gorgeous and tender and it made a big batch to last me for few days, i even put some horseradish and cheese spread with mine earlier and it made it creamy and lovely,next time I'm gonna add some greek yogurt to make it a creamy curry

I got a recipe for a tikka masala off the sw website so im going to give that a go this week, fingers crossed!

Dont let it put you off! As you get better and more experienced you will get quicker! Hope you all enjoyed your shepards pie, big favorite in my house!

Back