Insanity workout DVD offer- DONT DO IT!!!

Splodgergill

Re the earlier thread on the Insanity DVD set being on offer with mighty deals at £29.99, don't bother.

Ipaid my money, got my voucher, went to redeem it and the site I was directed to said product unavailable. Mighty Deals gave me the phone number of the company, the number is unavailable. I googled the company only to find numerous posts about the on a site called Ripoff Report. basically they take your money, don't deliver and you cannot contact them.

Fortunately Mighty Deals were more than happy to refund me- phew! I told them what I had found out about them company and suggested they don't use them again.

Damn, should've known it was too good to be true!

Re the earlier thread on the Insanity DVD set being on offer with mighty deals at £29.99, don't bother.

Ipaid my money, got my voucher, went to redeem it and the site I was directed to said product unavailable. Mighty Deals gave me the phone number of the company, the number is unavailable. I googled the company only to find numerous posts about the on a site called Ripoff Report. basically they take your money, don't deliver and you cannot contact them.

Fortunately Mighty Deals were more than happy to refund me- phew! I told them what I had found out about them company and suggested they don't use them again.

Damn, should've known it was too good to be true!

Unfortunately there's a lot of piracy and rip offs when it comes to insanity. Save your money and buy 30 day shred for £5 off amazon!

I bought mine £70 off eBay. Not dirt cheap but pricey enough to know its real

Back