iPhone app

Hippngrvy

Hi guys;

I know this has been mentioned before,but I can't find the thread... my iPhone4 arrived a couple of days ago; and now that I am trying to be super good and stick to points 100% I was hoping someone might be able to tell me if there is a Iphone app that I can get as a calculator? I tend to leave my calculator at home cause I know if I take it out and about I will lose it... Cheers peeps xx

iwatchr is the one most of us use. I also think its worth paying a little more for the in app extras.

x

Another vote for iWatchr. It's very user-friendly, and the learning curve is not too steep.

The official WW iPhone app is only available in the US, from what I believe. But we are getting it in Canada later this year. Can't wait - then I can sync with eTools!!

i wonder if they have been holding back for th launch of the pro points system hope so

I think I need to eat my words!

Apparently WW will be launching an iPhone/blackberry/android app in early January 2011!! Info courtesy of a diet blogger who had a sneak peek at propoints earlier this year. I'm very excited :)

I think I need to eat my words!

Apparently WW will be launching an iPhone/blackberry/android app in early January 2011!! Info courtesy of a diet blogger who had a sneak peek at propoints earlier this year. I'm very excited :)

Hurrah an android app!! so excited for that one!! :)

I cant wait to get an app that will help while you're out and about, hope it will be able to sync to online tracker. Will be interested when released.

Back