Green Days Iphone Apps

Hi all, ive switched over to slimming world as ww doesnt seem to be working for me any longer :( ... I just wondered if anyone knows of any 'unofficial' apps that uses the slimming world system..? as im not paying up to £60 for the official sw online service...

WW had the ultimate value diary (which is excellent for ww points.. ) is there one for sw pls?

thanks
emma x

you could try myfitnesspal - you add everything you eat (and it has a barcode scanner) and it works out how many calories you have had, it also tracks your exercise and deducts that so you get a total amount to focus on.

I tend to use this on and off but calorie counting isnt for me really - i failed miserably with it. There are a few different ones out there that are free though....

another good one is mapmywalk if you are into walking - it works out how many miles you do and how many calories you burn off

oh thank you.. whilst we are on the subject of minimins app.. pls can you help me... ?
I cant seem to post or reply to posts. how do i do this pls?
thanks again
much appr3eciated x

On my phone I have a little icon which appears at the top of the page I am on and I click that and then 'reply to thread'

image-3086136214.jpg

Can you see!?

I don't think there are slimming world apps other than the SW one with is rubbish. I use my adapted version of myfitnesspal. I changed my daily calories to 15 to reflect 15 syns. It's a pain at first but most my foods are on there now. The minimins iPhone app is great too!

Attachments

• image-3481701694.jpg
    image-3481701694.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 122
Back