iPhone vs Samsung Galaxy S2

I have had both android and iphone and tbh not too much difference between them. You can get equivalent apps for almost everything on both devices.

If you want an iphone and can afford it then I say go for it, however I personally can never afford a brand new shiny one I just have a £10 a month sim only contract (and usually get cashback too so costs even less) and just buy a handset to use it with. So much cheaper to do it this way. I do now have an Iphone but it's an old model (3gs) and I got it second hand so cost a tiny fraction of what it would cost me to get a shiny new model!!

x

Last edited:
What really is the difference between an iPhone, Android and Windows phone? They all have the same features as each other, apart from the name might be different. I really dislike people who get iPhones and think they have status' for using an apple product. I have a Nokia Lumia 800 in Pink which is running Windows, I wouldn't change it - some moron said to me at work 'iPhone is the best phone in the world and yours is just a copy'. Get a phone that you like and feel comfortable using! I personally don't like the Android Software, I had an iPhone 3G for ages and now I've upgraded to something else. I think both phones are equally as good as each other, apart from my new phone is a lot more up to date and sleeker.

I can't abide phone snobs - but I do like my iPhone! I work for the NHS, so Orange gave me 25% off the phone and the contract - you just need to show them a wage slip. X

Both, Galaxy s2 and iPhone are currently the best phones in market now. Since, you are not much in Gadgeting, i suggest you to buy it on this site.

Last edited:
shoegirl said:
I love the iPhone!! Get Temple Run - its a free game and utterly addictive!

icklerockchick said:
I have had both android and iphone and tbh not too much difference between them. You can get equivalent apps for almost everything on both devices.

If you want an iphone and can afford it then I say go for it, however I personally can never afford a brand new shiny one I just have a £10 a month sim only contract (and usually get cashback too so costs even less) and just buy a handset to use it with. So much cheaper to do it this way. I do now have an Iphone but it's an old model (3gs) and I got it second hand so cost a tiny fraction of what it would cost me to get a shiny new model!!

x

Pipaluk said:
What really is the difference between an iPhone, Android and Windows phone? They all have the same features as each other, apart from the name might be different. I really dislike people who get iPhones and think they have status' for using an apple product. I have a Nokia Lumia 800 in Pink which is running Windows, I wouldn't change it - some moron said to me at work 'iPhone is the best phone in the world and yours is just a copy'. Get a phone that you like and feel comfortable using! I personally don't like the Android Software, I had an iPhone 3G for ages and now I've upgraded to something else. I think both phones are equally as good as each other, apart from my new phone is a lot more up to date and sleeker.

shoegirl said:
I can't abide phone snobs - but I do like my iPhone! I work for the NHS, so Orange gave me 25% off the phone and the contract - you just need to show them a wage slip. X

killerbee said:
Both, Galaxy s2 and iPhone are currently the best phones in market now. Since, you are not much in Gadgeting, i suggest you to buy iPhone.

To all the above posters. Thank you for taking the time replying, but I have already posted a few weeks back to say that I had made my decision and my new phone had arrived lol!!! Cheers tho!!

Back