Irish alternative to Warburton's square wraps?

M and M

Hi Guys,
I've seen you all mention the above wraps, and even though we don't have warburton's in Ireland, I thought I would look them up just to see what I was missing! So for any other Irish members out there, they look almost identical to the Swedish thin rectangular bread available here in Dunnes Stores or frozen in Ikea. I've used them quite often as a pizza base already so though they're not exactly square, they look quite similar in composition, can't remember exact points but they were low...so, happy days! :D

Thanks hon, gonna keep an eye out for those for sure!! Is it always in frozen section then? Or whereabouts in Dunnes would it be (beside other "fresh" wraps? xx

Has been a while since I bought them in Dunnes, as I got a couple of frozen packs in Ikea (think they were cheap there too) but in Dunnes, they were fresh, near the other wraps, there were rectangular and called 'swedish bread'. Hope they still have them, I've just come back from Dunnes before I read this, grr, typical! Off on hols later today so hope I behave with my points!

Yeah see the nearest Ikea is in Dublin so I wouldnt really be heading there often. I will check my Dunnes though later in the week :)
Oooh... You can be a little bit bold on hols lol ;) I have a 3 day festival this weekend and I'm also hoping I can control myself heehee! Where you off to?? x

I'm off to Rome, sounds like you might be heading to EP?? Hope they have the wraps in your Dunnes, enjoy the w. end and I be back dishing out more unwanted advice in a week or so :>)

EP, thats right (keep forgetting I dont need to say "its a festival" to other Irish people lol). Should be fun. Rome!! Wow... I'd love to go there! Enjoy it love and we'll be here waiting for more PP advice when you get back ;) x

Back