Is it always this hard ?? :'o(

Jo_Bride

I started Lipotrim on Saturday with my mum, i was feeling as positive as i possibly could be, i was looking forward to a new me and looking to the future...im getting married in 4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days and desperately want to lose weight for that, plus, we want to have a baby straight after the wedding and it's always best to lose weight before pregnancy !!

Anyways, Day 1; i feel like im going to kill myself and i am REALLY struggling with out food, i actually cried :eek: i felt very frustrated and i was shocked at how addicted to food i am !!

Day 2; i felt a little bit better as i was out shopping but as soon as i got home i felt really low and not my usual happy self and almost screaming at how much i wanted food !!

Day 3 (today); and im still really struggling, i cant stop thinking about food and no matter how much i try to focus on how much i want to lose weight i still feel like crying and i just feel depressed :cry: i havent cheated one little bit but i feel sooo close, its actually like im being tortured :cry:

Im in hell :mad:

PLEASE tell me it get's easier, i dont know how long ill stay on it if i keep feeling like this :cry: me and my mum are gearing each other on via phone and text but im still flagging, BADLY !!

HELP ME GIRLS !!!

xx

Hun it gets soooooooo much easier dont give up keep going!!!! If you give in it will be a vicious circle of restarting every week!! I did it for 3 months and it got easier and easier

Keep Goin!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww, Hunni, it'll get better than this!
Drink lots of water, keep sipping it. Maybe have your shakes hot, with tablet sweeteners in for comfort.
When you feel bad have a bath, do a pedicure, have a facial, or jump on here and moan!! We'll all help you.
Like magic, in 1-2 days you'll feel amazing, once the ketosis fairy has visited you!!
Big hugs, xx

Oh Jo, don't give in. It gets so much easier after the first week. This first week really you are getting over your cravings for food and other junk. Just wait til your first weigh in and it will all be worth it. It really spurs you on for your second week too. You really look forward to the weigh ins on LT, not like any other diet!!

It does get easier. Keep going. You can do it!

It gets easier after the first few days and then you are sooooooo motivated by your first weeks loss.

You are 3 days away from your weigh in day. Just hang in there.

Alex

I agree with everyone else. I promise you it will get easier. You wont feel hungry soon. It's just these first few days that are the worst! Hang in there, not much longer. xx

Im soooooo glad you said it get's easier, all i can do is try and keep going, the good thing is i havent faltered AT ALL and the way iv been feeling i thought i would of given up within 2 hours !! lol You girl's/guy's are gonna be my life line while on this diet...so i thank you ahead of time !!

I hear this ketosis kicks in on day 4 ?? And iv heard it makes life so much easier....how will i know when im in ketosis ?? I think this ketosis will be my best friend by the end of it !! lol

I wanted to add a profile pic so you can 'put a face to the name', i can normally work out forum's but cant see where to do it on this forum ??

Thanks for all your words girl's :eek:)

You will know when ketosis hits! You may have a strange taste in your mouth and also may have a huge energy boost. I did and I still have it, never felt better. You will also lose those hunger pangs, thankfully. Once ketosis has happened it all gets so much easier. Good luck and keep going, it will all be worth it.

To put up a pic you have to go into user cp at the top of the page but not sure if you can do it until you've done more posts or not.

Dont give in! it does get so much easier!

Just think you dont actually need the food! Food is why we all ended up on lipotrim in the first place!

Honestly you can do it

you need to do 50 posts before you can add pics so keep sying hi and goodluck to people and you will be fine

Okay so ill have to post away !! lol Your words do definitely help me, believe it or not im feeling better being on here and getting in the spirit of things !!

Mrs Hill2B, i see your getting married soon, my dress was one of the things i was worrying about, when i ordered my dress i was a size 18, and they said they could take it down 2 sizes which would be a size 14 (GREAT !!) but im worrying that if i lose more than that what will happen to my dress...will i not be able to wear it ?? What's happening with your dress ?? What have they told you ?? And even better, what's it like ?!?

x

Okay so ill have to post away !! lol Your words do definitely help me, believe it or not im feeling better being on here and getting in the spirit of things !!

Mrs Hill2B, i see your getting married soon, my dress was one of the things i was worrying about, when i ordered my dress i was a size 18, and they said they could take it down 2 sizes which would be a size 14 (GREAT !!) but im worrying that if i lose more than that what will happen to my dress...will i not be able to wear it ?? What's happening with your dress ?? What have they told you ?? And even better, what's it like ?!?

x

well if you look on my profile I have pics of my dress so that answers one question

Im having a dress nightmare ...I found the dress when I started this mission at 21st 7 and dress shop said I would need a size 28...I went back with the intention of having to order it last week and having got to 17st 4 I am still only a size 26...so I havent ordered the dress.... I have till 30th May to get into the size 22..my waist and hips are there but the bust is not...

Im scared of still fitting the 26 coz theres no way I will be able to take it down enough... Ive told them I will be loosing weight but dress shop said my bust may not go down so they wouldnt want to order lower than the 26.... WHo knows!!!

I even looked around debenhams for emergency dresses I might be able to get if my dress ends up a huge £800 mistake...
Think I am going to risk embarassment and insist they order a size 22.... If I dont end up fitting it ill cry.... intend to be at goal by my wedding and no longer overweight so surely a silly size 22 dress should fit by then lol

To be honest I wish Id never seen the evil wedding dress...think I was happier at 21 plus stone when a least there was a dress that would definately fit me lol

Please just keep going until the weigh in it will be soooooo worth it and the hunger pangs will stop. Good luck and keep on posting!!!

My goodness you are in a dilemma !! But im sure you would fit into the size 22, you've done so well so far so i think you'll be well on target for your dream dress !!

I cant see your pics, i think i have to post some more !! Ill get posting lol

x

Back