is it just me???

Smurfette

Silver Member
or does anyone else miss eating! :( i know i'm not hungry at all but i miss food..and i know the greater good will make it worth it but why does food affect me so much when i see others eating whatever they like and not suffering half as much as i do (with the lbs) anyway came home from school and did a drive round the town intending to stop at the supermarket and get some baguettes (brown so it wouldnt be sooo bad) and crisps cause i love a crisp sandwich and i know i did well by not actually doing that but then i passed by dominos and its two for tuesday or something...i've never had pizza on a tuesday so why do i want two now. but as i write this i am beginning to remember why i started this diet becuase i dont eat the right things and my body cant process all the carbs i force into when i get started so thanx for listening and making me realise that this will be worth it in the long run...even if it is a torture right now xxxxx

I don't miss food per se but I miss the action of putting solid food in my mouth. And I miss the social side of it - going out for a meal, having a take away with mates. I know I'll get used to this and the results will be worth the hardship. It will only get easier as I get used to it and it becomes a habit more than a trial. Don't despair hun - it will be worth it! xx

Firstly, well done on resisting the temptation to eat. I agree with slinky, it is the whole social side of eating. We are where we are because of eating too much, wrong foods etc. When we overeat we lean towards any occasion for food/drink as it rationalises our need to over indulge. For me, LT helped break that whole habit of life revolvig around food whether at home or out. I no longer plan my shopping days around where to stop for the first coffee and snack and the lunch and the afternoon tea etc etc. Now, I see food as fuel and not as the centre of everything.
It is not easy to break the food habit, like every habit it takes a long time to crack and we can always go back to our old ways.
The best defence is to remember how good you feel having lost/when you will lose the weight and this will help keep you on track.
Keep strong. Onwards and downwards!!!

i agree wiv slinky 2, i miss the actual chewin of solid food an defo the social side of eatin which i did alot of!!!

well done 4 resistin temptation hun an if u feel like that agen pop on here.

good luck

xox

Back