Is it me or has this forum really gone dead

I haven't been on for two weeks, feeling a bit sorry for myslef, but back on track and down 6lbs the last two weeks, really should motivate myself more, as i have probably about 6 weeks to go but the shakes make me feel a lil queasy now so keep thinking should i stop now? This week i am determined to get through i havea goal in mind and i really want to get to 10 stone. Just under 12 stone so a fair way to go still, but short in view of the long term gain i will have! Keep it up everyone, i'm going to try to!.

hi everyone you are all doing fab, and well done. I haven't been on here for a while too have been really naughty with food. i'am going on holidays saturday and gutted as i have only lost 13lbs.I'am properly doing the diet when i come back now as i can't keep starting and giving up i will be miserable for the rest of my life otherwise. well done again everyone....xxx

:wave_cry: I do try!

hii!!

I'm back on it today after a couple of months "hick-up"!!

I'll post lots!!!! I find if I post I lose more!!! so post post post!!! hehe!!

j xxxxx

hii!!

I'm back on it today after a couple of months "hick-up"!!

I'll post lots!!!! I find if I post I lose more!!! so post post post!!! hehe!!

j xxxxx

It's not just matter of posting, make it interesting, interact with others, provide support and encouragement, answer questions if you can:D

HEY, i'll be back sooon, enjoyed my 4-5month break not done too badly!

encourage me!!!! encourage me!!!!!!

Day 3 and 100%but sooooooo hungry now - really hoping ketosis kicks in soon.

And why does Come Dine With Me Ireland start the week I start lipotrim - them dirty b******s:p

Have now taken up knitting - might actualy finish a scarf for my daughter that I started at christmas lol.

Weaning my baby as well and pureed fruit never looked so good:eek:

Hi im back after a rest! Lol and i only put on 7lbs in 7 weeks ish of being rwalky naughty. I think yes i will probably be miserable for the rest of my life but its better to die trying than not at all. Ive fobe from a size 16 to a 10 in 7 weeks but now into mysize 12's. My goal is a size 8 so 2 so 2 stone to go! I still feel great in a 12 but still i want a bikini body for my hols! Good luck girls and guys never give up trying! X

im on my second day but love to see other peoples posts for the encouragement it all helps so to see everyone supporting each other would be great thank you all :D

I'll be starting Lipotrim in the next couple of weeks so I'll be posting lots daily

Back