Is it me or is it very quiet on here today??

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Must be the nice weather?? :character00238:

I have been thinking the same thing myself hun - I think it's just me, you and mrsessex today! But I'm afraid to say you'll be loosing me soon, cos X Factor is on - plus I've got a Caramel cd bar in the freezer waiting to be eaten !!!!! lol

*Nice to see you around again though - I've not been on for a while and have been catching up on you all. :) How are you getting on hun?

Hugs xx xx xx

nice weather and good tv is a killer for a message forum! lol.
Me? I'm far to hooked to CD to have a life! ha ha
xx

Hello dear folks

Checking in rather late, have been to a free festival in London that runs along the Thames. And it was almost 'wall-to-wall' food opportunities with the aroma of cuisine from around the world hitting my senses from the stalls.
Left the gang enjoying their booze, cigarettes (gave up last year but smoking appears to still be high amongst certain fields of health and social care practitioners, particularly my friends working in the mental health sector) and some take-aways that I won't dwell on.
But had a nice day, weather was great and now I am tucking into CD tomato soup, watching Brigadoon on BBC4, can't complain!

But had a nice day, weather was great and now I am tucking into CD tomato soup, watching Brigadoon on BBC4, can't complain!

I LOVE THAT FILM!!!!! :D:D:D:D
perfect way to finish the day hun xx

I first saw Brigadoon as an amateur musical production nearly 10 years ago - this was the first time I have seen the film and loved it.
Still waiting for my prince charming/handsome stranger to come along! x

Back