Is it possible to track my syns weekly?

_Princesa.

hi i recently restarted slimming world and i was wondering if i could track my points on a weekly basis instead of daily, its just a personal preference.

thanks in advance.

Yes it says on the SW website that you can :)

Thanks hun.

SW website says you can, most consultants wouldnt recommend (think its because severely depriving yourself of syns to save them for the weekend could make you fall off the wagon)

I do this because I KNOW I'm going to have at least a bottle of wine at the weekend. I have had between 2-4 a day this week (syns not bottles of wine!) so have plenty left. Might not use all of them - would rather average out at 10 a day rather then 15

yeah i see where theyre coming from its just i think for me its the best way to manage it, i dont really use so many on a daily basis maybe 5 max unless i have some choccy or wine so would rather keep the rest for the weekend....

I have always used them daily but then last Saturday I only used 2 1/2. Last night I fancied a little extra so had an extra 3 and don't feel bad about it as I know I have still used under 105 throughout the week so may use them weekly from now on.

I think its also because i'm so used to do WW's and having a weekly point allowance much easier to track :)

I always start my new week with 84 syns, that amount works well for me and i count them down as the week goes in x

perfect, did you just randomly pick 84 or was that the amount you were using.

Well its just like having 12 syns per day, on that many syns i lose a steady 1-1.5 lb per week, and that seems to work for me. A friend of mine has her full 15 a day and loses, yet another friend only gives herself 8 a day, i suppose everyones different x

Back