Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

is sw for me

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by slim4son, 22 March 2011 Social URL.

1. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

hi guys i hope you dont mind me posting however i am currently doing ww and tbh i am really not going anywhere yes you can eat what you want but i am constanstly feeling i am eating the wrong things with high fat content i am on xenical tablets and of course cant eat chocolate etc however i am hoping not to rely on xenical and shift this week

can i ask how sw differs from ww and what is the weekly sucess examples i am 20 stone and really need to do something please advised as i am going out of my mind

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshCake

WelshCake Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(30.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have only done SW so cant really comment on the differences but as my stats show SW has worked for me - why not give it a go - you got nothing to lose, apart from weight lol but seriously this is the best diet and the only one I have stuck to long term

I was well over 20 stones and this week I am 16st 10 all lost since July last yr

4. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

Thanks so much for your reply that is fantastic well done could you please le me know a typical day you have thanks

5. Woodland girl

Woodland girl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(21.59%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world and judd
    Hi Sim4son

I think SW is amazing, as I can do it in 'real life'. I can still eat lots and eat out and not stand out! I don't have to be hungry, it's just a case of eating the right things.
    Weekly loss varies - some people have 6 lb off, most like me seem slower - like half off. All going off though and all maintainable!

I would say go for it, you have nothing to lose except pounds!
    x

6. WelshCake

WelshCake Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(30.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Food wise you mean??
    I will give you yesterdays

Breakie porridge made mainly with water milk added at end handful frozen berries mixed in

10.30am apple

lunch 2 bowls home made soup

4pm melon and grapes

dinner SW chips chicken in coke (sounds vile but is like a sticky bbq sauce) salad - muller yog

water/tea/diet coke

7. slim4son

slim4son Full Member

thanks sounds just what i am looking for thanks guys you have inspired me to join on thurs

8. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    go for it! the best "diet" there is xxx

9. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The best thing about SW is that isn't really a diet but a healthy way of eating for the rest of your life.

Denise

10. juicygooseface

juicygooseface ♥juicy♥

Start Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.89%)
    Diet:
    my diet!!
    exactly

11. leighxx

leighxx Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    having done both ww & sw sw wins every time for me....I don't have to go to bed hungry cos there's no limit to what I can eat :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.