Is the cadbury philly sold with the savory philly- cant find it!

Lucia Lucia

Silver Member
Silly question, really!

I cant find the choc philly anywhere. Am I looking in the right place? Are they stocked with all the other savory philly etc?

Where have you found yours? I have tried a very large co op, no joy and now a mid sized Tesco :cry:

I eventually found some in sainsburys (big store) and it was in chiller beside all the other philidelphias. Hope u find some soon :)

I got mine in Asda (big 24hr one) the other day, it was with the other Phillys - hope you find it!

Found mine in our Asda - it's not a large store and I was surprised as they usually don't stock some of the stuff other Mims find in theirs. It was in the middle of all the other Philly flavours.

I've looked in two major Tesco's and a large Morrisons but not seen sight of it yet...

A trip to Asda on the cards...might find mint Mullers there too...:rolleyes:

I've not seen this, is it yummy?

Found mine in tesco but they weren't with the other phillys. It was randomly onthe top shelf by the reduced fridge stuff. But wasnt reduced.x

In all shops near me, it's with all the normal ones!

Fanks everyone, I found it today in waitrose!

I tried it putting a tiddly pot on the half syn roulade under the quark and it was devine .....

Its in both the sainsburys and waitrose where I live (quite small shops) but it was also in the big waitrose I go to sometimes.

Back