• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The TOTM Support Group

PrincessSparklePants

Little Miss Christmas
Transexamic acid, naproxen, painkillers and a warm bath coupled with a hot water bottle afterwards for me :)

Having an horrendous totm this time, stupidly heavy and blaaaah again. For the first time though I appear to have lost weight whilst on so I'm not complaining too much!!

strawberry

Gold Member
I use hot water bottle / paracetamol & mefenamic acid - the combo seems to do the trick:D

Transexamic acid, naproxen, painkillers and a warm bath coupled with a hot water bottle afterwards for me :)

Having an horrendous totm this time, stupidly heavy and blaaaah again. For the first time though I appear to have lost weight whilst on so I'm not complaining too much!!

Thanks girls :)
Painkillers and a bath seemed to do the trick.

Hope it's passed for you PSP x

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine

Oh sweetie big hugs, hope it passes soon - today! xxx

PrincessSparklePants

Little Miss Christmas
Thanks loves - hopefully it's finished. I can't say for definite cos the past 3/4 have finished one day - then been back the next!

Hope you're all well and not suffering x

Gamy

Just a quick question as its my first weigh in on my period. I was really good on slimming world and did SP all but one 1, but lost less than when I was doing just Extra Easy. Could it be possible that the weight loss was so small due to being only on day 2 of my period?

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
Gamy it sounds like totm might be the culprit - because SP does seem to be reporting good losses in my club...

snowbryneich

Gold Member
Yeah lots of people retain water at TOTM Gamy and put on even when they've been really good! Hopefully it will show next week.

I tend to retain the week before and have a good loss on my period but I came on today (3 days early according to the app I'm using to track) and I lost really well this week so am wonder if my gain might have been the week before of it I should expect to be retaining water next Tuesday!