• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is there anybody out there?

S: 16st3.5lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello! I am on day 2 of Cambridge and I'm trying to use minimins for some support as I go through, but there is tumbleweed blowing over in the Cambridge subforum and no one ever posts/replies.

How is it over here in LighterLifeLand?

I did Lighter Life back in 2008/9 and back then Minimins was buzzing. I was on here 24/7! I then did Exante on and off during 2011, and again - used that forum loads!

Is it just quiet these days or am I not in the right place!? If its busier over here, I may post here occasionally instead.

I am on 100% packs (shakes etc) so won't be partaking in any food chat BTW!

Miss A xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SammyanthaG

S: 19st12lb C: 19st12lb G: 18st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Missa, try the 'new posts ' option in the menu, there are quite a few people posting in other threads. I have my own, have had a couple of replies, more reads, I am continuing to post to be honest with myself. I'm also trying to make a point of commenting on at least one other post each day. Good luck with your diet plan.

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
S: 15st5lb C: 15st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi I am here, it was a long time ago I tried lighterlife a very long time ago. I thought I would come back and try again. Starting from tomorrow good luck everyone xx

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
I’m 21/2 stone lighter than I was before on lighterlife but I have been through a lot since then

S: 16st3.5lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Lynn! I remember you! In fact, I think we ended up friends on Facebook. I think my username was annaphylactic last time.. I don't remember... my maiden name was Holdsworth.

We 100% used to chat loads while doing LL back in 2008/9!! Small world :) x

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
S: 16st10lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 3st2.5lb(19.02%)
Hi Lynn. .. just logged back in under my original name (stupid me set up a new account rather than just getting a password reminder for this one!)... do you remember me!? I am 100% sure we were buddies when we did LL in 2008/9... in fact I think we ended up being friends on the book of face (if you type the name the post ends up with moderators lol)... so how are things?? Been a while!

Rubygold

Hi I’ve just started on the CWP today. First day over. In bed with my Evian. Think I’m going to struggle this week!!

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
Hi Lynn. .. just logged back in under my original name (stupid me set up a new account rather than just getting a password reminder for this one!)... do you remember me!? I am 100% sure we were buddies when we did LL in 2008/9... in fact I think we ended up being friends on the book of face (if you type the name the post ends up with moderators lol)... so how are things?? Been a while!
Oh yes I do remember you 😀😀😀
Not too bad. Started my first day today struggling a bit tho with the black coffee and atm no sugar as I can’t find my sweetners. Will get some tomorrow xxx Anyway how are you

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
2nd day doing okay drinking lots of water, but feeling ok the evenings I feel it more