is anyone still out there?

stubbsey

Silver Member
I have been gone a long while, lots has happened to me including cancer. But I am on Atkins and so is my partner Gary... wondering if anyone still haunts these halls?

I'm here where has everyone gone ... or are they all skinny minis now ?

Hi yoyo bunny, how are you ?

How's your doeting going for you?

I’m great thank you, how are you?
& I’m On the same diet we all are on 😂😂 starting for the millionth time! Something always comes up and I have a bad habit I can’t say no!! How do I stop this? How is your dieting going? Are you on one or just on here to support?

😂 I hear ya !!..

Ye so last sat I started the newweigh diet...i had done lipotrim in the past and lost four stone ..and gradually over the years I've let my weight get back up..

I had managed to keep off the weight with healthy eating and running .. but then I got an injury in my hip and that all went to pot ... and then id say from about this time last year in really didnt care any more and spent a year just eating and and drinking without thought ..which was nice ... but I also seemed to having less and less energy..so decided it needed to change... so here I am again ... tmr work best to give me a kick in the right direction ... then I hope to get back to running agian..

Oh wow sounds good! What is this new diet? I have never heard of it? But thats so good! If you have done it before you can definitely do it again!!

Hope your feeling better from your injury! And honestly about energy I can definitely relate thats also one of the reasons I want to go back in on my diet too! I say we should both morally support each other! I will come back on here and check up on you!! It will keep me going too!!

Oh wow sounds good! What is this new diet? I have never heard of it? But thats so good! If you have done it before you can definitely do it again!!

Hope your feeling better from your injury! And honestly about energy I can definitely relate thats also one of the reasons I want to go back in on my diet too! I say we should both morally support each other! I will come back on here and check up on you!! It will keep me going too!!
Do you keep a diet diary on here yoyo bunny...

It's helpful

I am a big advocate of Atkins. It always worked for me, IF I did it like he said to do in his book New Diet Revolution. This was before all the so-called "keto" snacks, bars, tortillas, and breads, crept onto supermarket shelves and only cause me to stall.

This year I took the Induction phase to the extreme and did zero carb/carnivore. I've had fantastic results and I am 48.

Back