it'a a first!

whoops

I went to the supermarket and bought only the things on my list :D
shows how much impulse buying I used to do for me!

Well done whoops, I've never yet followed a list, even now I can't eat anything hee hee, It's not my fault they sell magazines, shoes and clothes.

OMG.....I sooooo know what you mean
The bills a lot heathier too dont you think, My shopping used to be about £70 a week, but now coz im not filling the trolley with all my yummy stuff it only come to about 40ish! What a difference eh' x

Whoops....good for you! I feel a bit panicky in the supermarket these days...surrounded by all this food I can't buy!

I always shop from a list - keeps me in line!! Although I will admit to having to have a word with myself this morning ..... the bread smelt sooooooooo good and I was very nearly tempted. But I managed to redeem myself by walking right on by the bread isle to the cleaning products ;)

I went to the supermarket and bought only the things on my list :D
shows how much impulse buying I used to do for me!

Congratulations! :D

You are doing so much better than me. I went to Asda armed with my list and took one look at how busy it was and turned round and came home again :rolleyes:

We have one roll of loo roll between the 2 toilets ( I forgot how much loo roll you go through when ssing!) I could do with a load other other things too.

Oh well :p

Ok the guilt overpowered me so I have just done the shopping :innocent0002:

Back